The elite real estate showroom at the shopping center Vremena Goda continues to welcome visitors. This year more than 30 properties from around Russia and abroad are participating in the exhibition.
The exclusive real estate showroom is an annual exposition of offers on the residential real estate market. This is not the first year that the exhibition has been held in the retail galleries of the Vremena Goda shopping center, which belongs to Romanov Property Holdings Fund.
The companies participating in this year’s exhibition include Mirum, Villagio Estate, HONKA, Hals Development, Rossmils, Inteko, Troika Estate and Snegiri. Some of the residential developments presented include Park Ville Zhukovka, Uspenka 21 and Royal House on Yauza. Residential real estate projects from outside Russia on display include Saliena in Latvia and Dukley Gardens in Montenegro.
The exhibition runs through April 20. As a part of the showroom event, special conditions, discounts and offers are available to potential buyers but only for the duration of the exhibit.
VREMENA GODA AND RPHF
Vremena Goda is a premium class retail center located on Kutuzovsky Prospekt in Moscow. Today the gallery is owned by Romanov Property Holdings Fund (RPHF). In 2012 the fund acquired a 40% stake in the property and then in 2013 purchased the remaining 60%.
RPHF was established in 2008 on a parity basis by RD Group and a consortium of private investors led by Ruben Vardanyan. The fund is focused on investment in premium class real estate in the Moscow market. The fund also owns the luxury class Dream House shopping center in Barvikha.